|Open Two Seater|
|Left Hand Drive|
|Work In Progress|
|Other Jaguar||Colorado Springs|
Record Creation: Entered on 8 November 2018.
Database Updates: Show dataplate edits
Photos of S675824
Click slide for larger image. This car has 4 photos. (Dates are when image was uploaded.)
Restoration Photos: Stripdown (4)
We now require an email address to leave a comment. Your IP will be recorded in an effort to reduce spam. (Report problem posts here.)
2018-11-08 10:12:34 | pauls writes:
Ebay item 11/8/18
Starting bid: $30,000 reserve not met 0 bids, buy it now price $40,000, seller stmi.us.1p7l6c5jk8
1952 Jaguar XK120. This car has been in a body shop undergoing restoration, due to personal reasons I am unable to complete this project.
The only parts that I DO NOT have are a new wiring harness, the interior or the convertible top. (I do have the frame and the glass.)
The following is a list of what I do have:
- Complete Body; Body had nearly no rust. The only rusted areas were in the rocker panels. I do have new rocker panels included with the car.
- I have all new gauges
- New Glass
- The left windshield post and the windshield molding for the left side
- Steering Wheel
- All Lights; to include headlights and tail lights
- All moldings needed
- New hydraulic shocks
- Brand new 5 speed transmission
- The engine the vehicle came with; numbers DO NOT match
- New bushing kit
- New leather tie for the bonnet
- New bumpers; front and rear
- Grill is in good shape
- Frame has been somewhat disassembled, but has not been stripped or painted
- Five original new wheels and tires with wide white walls
- Original tires and wheels that came on the car, as well as the automatic transmission
- Several various parts and accessories that I purchased in addition to the originals that came on the vehicle
This vehicle is completely a part and stripped rockers have been removed. New rockers come ready to install.
There is very little left to buy to complete this restoration. You need the convertible top, wiring kit and interior. This is a beautiful car that I have dreamed of owning my whole life. This car will make a beautiful addition to anyone's collection.
2018-11-11 11:20:51 | Anonymous writes:
That's a XK140 body. Perhaps with the correct chassis number the engine may then match?
2018-11-12 06:44:26 | Lofty writes:
And the chassis offered is June 1954 not 1952 more questions than answers